Netfluency was founded in 2012 by Graham Shepherd combining two businesses, one in telecommunications consulting and the other in website design and management.
From 2003 to 2011 Graham was principal of Kaymax Solutions Pty Ltd providing telecommunications consultancy. In this period Graham also designed and managed a number of web sites for community based organisations.
From 1995 to 2003 Graham was with Telstra, initially as Director Telstra Research Laboratories and subsequently, Managing Director Technology Solutions, responsible for development of Telstra's products and infrastructure. In 2001 he moved to Hong Kong as Managing Director Technology for Telstra International.
From 1990 to 1995 Graham was Group General Manager ADI Electronics in Sydney where he established a new business for ADI engaged in integration of defence systems, development of command support systems and provision of electronic support services.
From 1985 to 1990 Graham managed businesses for GEC and Plessey in Sydney developing and marketing wireless and wire line networks and equipment for the Australian private and carrier markets. Prior to that he held various positions in sales, marketing, engineering and management with Andrew in Melbourne, Granger Associates in Santa Clara, California, and Telecom Australia in Melbourne and Adelaide.
Graham has a Bachelor of Engineering Degree with First Class Honours from The University of Adelaide.
Graham has been at the forefront of technology throughout his career empowering corporations, customers and employees with the capabilities to constantly improve products, services, business performance and satisfaction.
Empower your business
- Define key market value
- Allocate resources
- Reduce overheads
- Stream-line processes
- Improve productivity at all levels
- Improve product and service quality
- Improve market access
- Improve cash flow
- Operational support
Understanding your business
- Branding? - foundation values, trust, name, logo
- Business positioning? - quality, pricing, policies, metrics
- Products and services? - categories, catalogue, specifications, photos
- Marketing? - market participants, segments, campaigns, social media, search engine ranking
- Sales? - wholesale, retail, stores, online, tracking, feedback
- Customer support? - service management, documentation, help, ticketing, forums
- Back of house? - operational processes, staff, affiliates, suppliers, stocks, assets, finances
Web site design, implementation, hosting and management
- Your on-line strategy fully aligned with your business strategy
- Internet connectivity for multiple business sites and mobile executives
- High security, high performance web servers
- Best in class content management system
- Secure access and editing control for all authorised business roles
- Flexible and configurable data
- Configurable business processes for best quality and productivity
- Scalable functionality
- Open-source technology for lowest cost and long term security of ownership
- Free and premium style templates fully adaptable to your unique requirements
- Compatible with all modern browsers, notepads and mobiles
- Social media ready - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and others
- Web 3.0 implementation for highest search engine rankings
Our logo φΦ (phi) represents the legendary "golden ratio" or "divine proportion" where mathematics and beauty meet. The golden ratio has been identified in nature, architecture, art, music and even finance. This stylised version symbolises intersecting closed networks, providing security, privacy and infinite functionality, but with external nodes offering connectivity and services to the world.